$7,500 Spring Challenge!
Help us get a start on Season Seven by participating in our $7,500 Spring Challenge! Sponsored by George and Melissa Paz, who will match dollar for dollar every donation made within the next month, up to $7,500! Where does your money go? As a non-profit every penny that we make goes into our company – directly to our artists and our operating costs. Donations may be sent to our office (2105 Marconi Avenue) or online at http://www.winteroperastl.org/get-involved/about/
Help keep Winter Opera alive for another season!
How to get ticketsOrder online, anytime at http://winteroperastl.tix.com
Monday through Friday, 10am to 2pm
Winter Opera Saint Louis
2105 Marconi Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE
The Skip Viragh Center for the Arts
Chaminade College Preparatory School
425 S. Lindbergh Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63131
View Larger Map
For more information visit http://www.chaminade-stl.org/studentlife/fine_arts/
The Impresario Club is an exclusive club for donors of $2,500 or more. An Impresario is a patron who understands the importance of the arts and is a major financier and supporter. We could not maintain our season without you!
* A private concert to entertain your guests
* A one-of-a-kind Winter Opera Impresario membership pin designed by Mary Pillsbury
* Season Tickets
* First choice of seating
* Drink vouchers
* Listed in Program
Make A Donation to the Winter Opera Saint Louis via secure Paypal transaction:
- There is going to be a very interesting recital this Friday at the Tavern of Fine arts featuring music by Samuel Barber (Hand of Bridge, Dover Beach, Hermit Songs) and Gian Carlo Menotti (The Telephone, Five Songs).
- Our friends at Union Avenue Opera open tomorrow! It is going to be a great season: http://operaticstlouis.blogspot.com/2013/04/union-avenue-opera-19th-season-overview.html
Operatic Saint Louis: Union Avenue Opera: 19th Season Overview
- We are doing some Spring Cleaning here at the office and have weeded out some dresses that are beautiful but a little modern to be in an opera. Formals, weddings, recitals, dances; we have three racks of dresses that we are selling at 50% - 75% off the original ticket price (all dresses less than $90)! Stop by our office on Marconi during the weekday and check it out - brands include Bill Levkoff, Bari Jay, Alfred Sung, B2, After Six, Belsoie and more, sizes 6-18.
- Auditions for Season Seven will be May 3rd & 4th (New York) and May 11th & 12th (St. Louis). http://www.winteroperastl.org/winter-opera-saint-louis-2013-2014-season-auditions/
Winter Opera Saint Louis 2013-2014 Season Auditions « Winter Opera Saint Louis
You may pay the fee through our website or send us a check made out to Winter Opera St. Louis within 3 days of receipt of your application. Audition will not be finalized until payment is made. Only qualified artists will be granted an audition.